..Ryan, Amber, Sky, Reese & Reagan..

Monday, October 19, 2009

Red Barn Farm 2009

Red Barn Pumpkin Patch '09

"Who are you guys?"

Daddy's Girl


Hello blue eyes!


Sitting in all of the pumpkins!


Haha! This cracks me up! She was "quacking" at the ducks as we walked by!


Mommy and Reese


Kisses for the ugly pumpkin!


Checking out the gourds


We picked out a green one!



My girl


Ryan & I really liked this sign



Red Barn Farm. Beautiful area!


Dad and Reese checking out the leaves!


Time to go home!



Ryan and I took miss Reese to the Red Barn Farm yesterday! He didn't get to go with us to Carolyn's a few weeks ago, so we decided to go to Weston. WOW! Big mistake! It was the first nice day in a while and I think everyone in the surrounding areas decided to go to Red Barn Farm! It was PACKED!! And, I thought Carolyn's was MUCH more fun and had a lot more to do! Oh well, we still had fun and got some cute pics!

1 comment:

  1. I agree ... I thought Carolyn's had a lot more to do, too. We went to Weston on what seemed like the coldest day of the year, though. I do have to say, Kohen enjoyed the pony ride and they didn't do that at Carolyn's but otherwise, Carolyn's was better. Reese is SO cute!! I like the picture of her quacking at the ducks!

    ReplyDelete