..Ryan, Amber, Sky, Reese & Reagan..

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Our girl...

 So, I can't stop laughing at this pic every single time I see it! She found one of Sky's youth wrestling singlets and came out of her room wearing it. Then, of course she had to do "her wrestling stance" that Daddy taught her when she was about 2! Haha! Love it! (No wrestling in her future, though)  ;)
 
 Little miss was SO excited to wear her new boat shoes! This girl sure does love her fashion!

I absolutely love this girl! Don't know if she could be any more cute!?
 
Helping daddy verticut and seed the yard! Bring on the rain! :)
She is all about all things Daddy lately. Whether it be running an errand with him, or working around the yard with him. I just love watching them together. He's SUCH a good daddy. Melts my heart watching them spend quality time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment