..Ryan, Amber, Sky, Reese & Reagan..

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Showered with Love!

 
 
 
Late night diapers that the guests wrote fun messages on...
 
 
 




 The cake turned out adorable. It looked just like the invites.
 


 Whole lot of cuteness in this pic!
 
 These two are beauties!
 
 She loves her Grandma Ruth!
 
"Guess Whooo"....I had to guess who brought which onesie. Each time I got a wrong guess, I had to put a piece of bubble gum in! Think I ended up with about 4 pieces of gum. So fun!
 
 Here are the onesies. They were supposed to "represent" the person that brought them. Loved it!
 Reagan is loved!
 
Reese and Reagan got adorable matching owl hats
 
 Rhider thought he was pretty cute stuff :)
 







Blessed...not spoiled ;)
 
 
What a FUN day! We are so lucky to have such a great network of people in our lives. Truly blessed beyond words. Everyone came and showered us with love and kindness. We can't wait to introduce the newest member of our family! Only about 9 more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment