..Ryan, Amber, Sky, Reese & Reagan..

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Reese!!

Well, it's official; we successfully pulled of Reese's first birthday party! She looked adorable and had a great time. Loved putting on a show for everyone and playing all day. She got some really cute outfits and very fun toys. And guess what? She LOVED her cake....imagine that! She had a ball digging into it. Wasn't so sure at first, but she warmed right up to the idea of creating a MESS and it was very entertaining to all. We had some really awesome pictures of the day, but I only chose a few to post. I just can't believe a year has already came and gone. Before we know it, she'll be driving! Slow down time!!!
Her new dress from Aunt Dar!

Reese and I before her party

and again....

Reese with Grandma Ruth
Auntie L and Reesie


Her cake and cupcake tower!

I love this picture!

Mowing with her boyfriend Caden...


Cake time!!

"Look Mom, aren't you proud?!"















1 comment:

  1. The last picture is SO cute!! Looks like she had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete