..Ryan, Amber, Sky, Reese & Reagan..

Friday, May 1, 2009

One year ago......

Wow!! Where on earth has the time gone? One year ago today, we were checking in to the hospital to bring Reese into this world. She is the most beautiful, precious gift from God. Each day we fall more and more in love with her. Reese has the most cute little personality and is full of life. She love, love, loves her big brother, Skylar. And, he is so great with her. When he's in the room, nobody else exists to her. I can't wait to see the bond that they develop the older they get.
She also has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. They are very close. She loves to sit with him and eat "sweets". They enjoy sharing Nutty Bars, Ice Cream, or whatever it may be. It's pretty darn cute to watch them eat together. She also loves bath time when Ryan gives her baths. It's safe to say she's "Daddy's Little Girl".

Everyone says the time flies, but I don't think I ever realized how true that was until Reese came along. Each and every day she learns something new and makes us laugh even more. No matter what's going on or how bad of a day I may be having, she can ALWAYS make me smile. I love her more than anything and look forward to all of the memories to be made with her.

Here's a re-cap of our trip to the hospital....

Grandma Denita waiting patiently....

Isaiah, Grandma Liz and Auntie L waiting....

Here she is!! Born at 9:50 a.m. on May 2, 2008

Ryan holding her for the first time

Proud Auntie L with brand new baby Reese


Her going home outfit and hat...


Heading home to start our journey together!






No comments:

Post a Comment